This is a permanent office based role.
Lucas Credit Services is firmly established at the vanguard of a rapidly changing debt collection industry. Our Board of Directors has exceptional experience in handling recoveries across diverse industry sectors, which requires an understanding of how to ensure a business remains at the forefront of change and innovation, whilst continuing to deliver great service and outstanding customer outcomes.
We are expanding and need someone to help out in our growing Data Management team.
We are looking for someone with experience of data processing. On a daily basis we receive and transmit a large number of data files, these files are generated using both batch processes and Excel, there is a significant amount of work involved in processing and logging the files and their contents. The successful candidate will assist our existing team in the management and processing of these data files.
- Processing data files in multiple formats supplied to us by our clients
- Preparing data files for transmission to our clientsli>
- Ensuring that files are processed accurately and efficiently
- Maintain detailed audit logs of file transfer and data processing activities
- Communicate with our clients both electronically and verbally
- Monitor batch processes and ensure that any issues are reported to the management team
- Write VB.Net scripts/apps to improve and enhance the existing data processing functionality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good numeracy skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of Excel and other Office applications
- Experience with formatting and cleaning data
- Any programming knowledge especially knowledge of Visual Studio/VB.Net would be advantageous
- Knowledge of TransactSQL advantageous but not essential (Microsoft SQL Server)
35 hours a week, 9am to 5pm, 1 hour lunch break.
Some Saturday working may be required, this will be on a rota basis.
Starting salary is dependent on skills and experience.
Apply to us today by email. Click here to email the recruitment team.
Alternatively send your CV to Careers, Lucas Credit Services Ltd, 2A, 606 Business Park, Staithgate Lane, Bradford, BD6 1YA.